* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted
in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* Not any charge for submission.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4-5 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* The reviewing process of the ICDMA conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.